Thursday, May 11, 5-7:30pm: Preview sale, reception, and silent auction for members only
Friday, May 12, and Saturday, May 13, 10am-5:30pm: General sale and silent auction open to members of the public
Sunday, May 14, 12-4pm: $5 bag day
Location: Meeting room of the main library branch, 137 W. Margaret Lane, Hillsborough
Volunteers are still needed to help set up and break down. Sign up here.
Reminder: Thursday from 5:30-7:30 p.m., we are hosting a kick-off reception for members only in the Meeting Room of the Library. Plan to drop by, get a first peek at the books for sale, and enjoy light refreshments and music. If you have let your membership lapse, this is also the perfect opportunity to renew for 2016!
We will be holding a silent auction during the reception. Place your bid on the most desirable books for sale. Notable books include:
- Wild Flowers Across America ~ Special Collectors Edition Hardcover Signed by Former First Lady ~ Lady Bird Johnson
- The Complete Calvin & Hobbes ~ Special Edition 3 Volume Hardcover Set.
- Last Girls~ First Edition Hardcover, Signed by local author Lee Smith
- Original Watercolor Paintings of John James Audubon for the Birds of America ~ 2 volume Hardcover set in slipcase.
- Paintings in The Louvre ~ Illustrated Hardcover
- Dr.Seuss Goes To War ~ Illustrated Hardcover
- Montrose: Life in a Garden ~ Signed Hardcover
Don’t forget that current members also receive a special incentive: 15% off your meal at Antonia’s in downtown Hillsborough, Wednesday night only.
We’ll see you there!